Dali Oberon Vokal
Vocals front and center
We've said it many times before — the center channel is the most important speaker in your home theater setup. DALI's compact Oberon Vokal will help you hear the most accurate rendering of a soundtrack the way the director intended. You'll get lifelike and detailed dialogue and on-screen effects when you incorporate the Vokal into an Oberon Series speaker system.
DALI carefully designed the Vokal for a seamless handoff between the drivers. The dual 5-1/4" woofers feature stiff, lightweight construction — a blend of fine-grain paper pulp reinforced with wood fibers. And the 1-1/8" tweeter also reproduces relatively low frequencies — for a tweeter — so that it overlaps with the woofers in the most musical manner.
Patented distortion-reducing technology
The iron pole pieces woofer magnets are capped with patented SMC (soft magnetic compound) disks that minimize the negative effects of the iron. This reduces mechanical distortion, and helps create a relaxed, uncolored midrange. You'll hear a surprising amount of detail, without fatiguing your ears.
Introduce yourself to Danish speaker mojo
DALI — Danish Audiophile Loudspeaker Industries — has been making high-end speakers since 1983. The Oberon is their entry-level line, but we think it offers great bang for your buck. Tight vinyl-dressed, high-density MDF cabinets, with internal bracing and acoustic damping material throughout, all but eliminate resonance. This helps the speaker "disappear," and the music come alive.
- center channel speaker for home theater
- 1-1/8" ultra-light soft textile dome tweeter
- dual 5-1/4" wood fiber cone woofers
- patented SMC (soft magnetic compound) disk in woofer magnets reduces distortion
- front-ported bass reflex enclosure
- frequency response: 47-26,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- recommended power: 25-150 watts
- nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- 2-way speaker with crossover at 2.6kHz
- MDF cabinet with black ash vinyl finish
- Shadow Black grille with contemporary visual rounded corners
- five-way binding posts accept pins, single or dual banana connectors, spades, or bare wire
- 17-7/16"W x 6-3/8"H x 11-9/16"D
- weight: 16.4 pounds