Integra DRX3.4 9.2 Channel Network Receiver
Call 410-882-4360 to Order!
- 5.2.4/7.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos® and DTS: X® playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization
- Dolby Surround® and DTS® Neural:X upmixing
- HDMI® inputs 1-3 support up to 8K/60AB and 4K/120AB video passthrough. HDMI® inputs 4-6 support up to 8K/60B and 4K/120AB video passthrough. HDMI® inputs 1-6 support HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG, BT.2020, VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), DSC (Display Stream Compression), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), QFT (Quick Frame Transport), QMS (Quick Media Switching), eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, and HDCP 2.3
- Front HDMI® input supports up to 4K/60 and HDMI 2.0 features.
- HDMI Main Out with eARC for encoded HQ audio, Sub/Zone 2 Out with OSD
- Bidirectional Bluetooth® wireless technology Version 4.2 + LE (A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3; RX: SBC/AAC, TX: SBC/Qualcomm® aptX™/apt X HD)
- 9.2-ch multichannel pre-outs
- Dedicated DACs support synced/independent D/A audio distribution in Zone 2 and Zone 3 (including HDMI/SPDIF/NET*6) via Zone 2 and Zone 3 speaker outputs, Zone 2 pre-out, and Zone 3 pre-out
- Share any MAIN audio source to a wireless headphone dock via Zone B line-out
- Phono equalizer (MM) and SACD (Super Audio CD) playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz 2-ch/multichannel)
- Dirac Live® Room Correction supports multi-point acoustic calibration
- AccuReflex™ phase-matching solution for Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers
- Original DSP-based Vocal Enhancer clarifies in-program vocals/dialog