Kef KW1 RX Wireless Sub Receiver for KEF Subwoofers
Connect your KEF subwoofer wirelessly
This adapter kit lets you make a high-fidelity wireless connection to your KEF Kube or KF92 powered subwoofer. That makes placing the sub a little bit easier, because you won't need to tether it to your home audio system by a physical cable. The kit's wireless range is up to an impressive 100 feet, line of sight.
This package includes a compact transmitter that connects to your receiver, amplifier, or preamp via a stereo RCA cable (not included), and plugs into a USB wall adapter (not included) for power. The kit's receiver unit mounts on the back of your compatible KEF subwoofer and plugs directly into the sub's expansion port for power and signal. This kit is also a handy way to add a compatible sub to KEF powered speakers like the LSX or LS50 Wireless models.
- includes wireless transmitter and receiver for use with select KEF powered subwoofers
- wireless range: up to 100 feet/30 meters (line of sight)
- operates in the high-frequency 5GHz wireless band for clear transmission
- passes high-quality 24-bit/48kHz audio signals
- latency: less than 17 milliseconds
- stereo RCA line input on transmitter for connection to your preamp, amplifier, or receiver
- USB Micro Type-B power connection on transmitter (AC adapter not included)
- receiver plugs directly into compatible subwoofer's expansion port for signal and power
- optional >add-on receiver available for connecting a second compatible subwoofer wirelessly
- frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- signal to noise ratio: greater than 80 dB
- transmitter: 2-7/8"W x 7/8"H x 3-3/16"D
- receiver: 1-1/2"W x 2-7/8"H x 1-1/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.