KEF LSX II
Call 410-882-4360 to Order!
Dynamite, do-it-all compact speakers
The original LSX speakers brought together KEF's legendary audio expertise and eye-catching looks in a compact powered speaker pair. The new LSX II still delivers impressive sound quality from beautiful compact cabinets — that hasn't changed. But now there are more connections for your preferred sources, including an HDMI input for your TV, plus even more flexible music streaming options.
These speakers come in five stylish colors to match your decor, so they'll look as good as they sound.
Listen to a wide range of sources
You can stream music wirelessly from a variety of sources via Wi-Fi using the popular Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast built-in platforms. Or you can stream directly from phones, tablets, and PCs using Bluetooth. The right-hand speaker features a wealth of analog and digital connections for hooking up a range of components, including:
- HDMI ARC input for connecting to a compatible TV
- Toslink digital optical input for TV, CD player, etc.
- USB Type-C for a compatible computer
- 3.5mm analog aux input for a portable music player
- RJ-45 Ethernet input for network connection
- mono RCA output lets you add a powered subwoofer for more bass
Audiophiles may appreciate the ability to make a wired connection between speakers via the included Ethernet cable for optimal sound, but the pair can also be linked wirelessly to allow for fewer cables and more flexible placement options.
With traditional passive speakers, it can be hard to find just the right amplifier to match. KEF has eliminated the guesswork with the LSX II. They put two custom-designed amplifiers in each speaker — 70 watts to each 4-1/2" woofer, and 30 watts to each 3/4" tweeter — so each driver gets exactly the power it needs for phenomenal results.
DSP and room EQ for accurate sound
Custom-tailored digital signal processing (DSP) ensures hi-fi performance. And DSP-based room equalization lets you answer a few simple questions in the free KEF Connect mobile app (for Apple® and Android™ devices) to tune the speakers to your listening space..
A wide "sweet spot," thanks to Uni-Q technology
The LSX II features the 11th generation of KEF's patented Uni-Q driver, which places each speaker's tweeter in the acoustic center of the bass/midrange cone. That lets the speakers create a detailed, accurate, three-dimensional sound image. In essence, it makes the "sweet spot" — the ideal listening position — much larger. Sit wherever you like! It'll sound fantastic.
- frequency response: 54-28,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- bi-amped design with separate Class D woofer and tweeter amplifiers for greater headroom and lower distortion
- woofer amplifier power: 70 watts
- tweeter amplifier power: 30 watts
- legendary industrial designer Michael Young signature edition
- Uni-Q Driver Array technology makes your entire room sound like the "sweet spot"
- 4-1/2" magnesium/aluminum alloy woofer
- 3/4" vented aluminum dome tweeter
- remote included
- peak SPL: 102 dB
- precise digital signal processing controls allow optimal room integration
- free downloadable app lets you make pinpoint EQ adjustments with your Apple® or Android™ device
- bass-reflex cabinet with rear port for accurate, musical bass
- elegant curved front baffle
Wireless streaming features:
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth® 4.2 with aptX® for high-quality audio streaming performance
- Apple AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast built-in
- Roon ready
- plays music from DLNA devices on your network
Connections (located on back of right-hand speaker):
- HDMI ARC input for connecting to a compatible TV (up to 16-bit/48kHz resolution)
- Toslink digital optical input (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
- USB Type-C (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
- 3.5mm aux input
- 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet input for network connection (up to 24-bit/384kHz)
- RJ-45 port on each speaker for connecting the pair
- mono RCA subwoofer output
- detachable power cord
- 6-1/8"W x 9-1/2"H x 7-1/8"D
- weight: 7.7 lbs. (left speaker), 7.9 lbs. (right speaker)