KLH Concord Floorstanding Loudspeaker
Original price $499.99 - Original price $499.99
$499.99 - $499.99
Current price $499.99
SOLD AS PAIR
Named after Concord Avenue in Boston, the birthplace of KLH, this floorstanding speaker offers high performance and affordability. The Concord is a 2.5-way bass-reflex design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers, braided tinsel leads, custom-designed crossovers, and an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate. Internally braced with 3/4 MDF, the Concord can efficiently play deep bass that typically only comes from subwoofers. This attractive speaker comes in both European Walnut and Black Oak finishes. The Concord lives up to the fundamentals of KLH – audiophile performance at an amazing price.
- 2.5-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- Black Oak and European Walnut finishes.
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Stamped steel driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black satin MDF base for additional stability
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
- Frequency response: 28Hz-23KHz+/- 3dB.
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Power handling: 225 watts.
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover points: 600Hz and 2.6KHz
- Dimensions: 40” x 7.75” x 14.75” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 45 lbs.