Klipsch Cinema 800 Powered 5.1-channel sound bar/sub system with Bluetooth®
Call 410-882-4360 to Order!
Now in stock! Call to order!
A 5.1 system that does more
Klipsch's new Cinema series offers a sound bar system for nearly every budget and room size. And this Cinema 800 model sits right in the sweet spot of the lineup — offering a really robust feature set for the price, including virtual Dolby Atmos for big, enveloping surround sound.
Traditionally the overhead effects of Atmos have been achieved with upward-firing speakers (or in-ceiling speakers if you have that capability). But this sound bar uses digital processing to simulate height effects using only the sound bar's three front-firing speakers. A wireless subwoofer with a 10" down-firing driver rounds out the low end.
Looks great, sounds great
Like the other bars in the series, the Cinema 800 has a low-profile design that will fit easily under your TV. But it's also wide enough to be an excellent match for larger sets. The bar features a wraparound grille cloth bookended by Klipsch's visually striking signature Tractrix® horn-loaded tweeters. The black wooden endcaps can be easily swapped with the included walnut pair to better match your decor.
Interchangeable wooden endcaps are just one of many premium touches on the Cinema 800.
The Cinema 800 has 8K video passthrough with HDR support, so you can get rich sound and picture quality with simple HDMI connections — one from your 4K or 8K video source to your sound bar and then one from your sound bar to your TV. It also supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), so it can receive uncompromised audio signals — like Dolby Atmos — from an eARC-equipped TV.
Hear every word
It's frustrating to have to rewind a movie because you can't make out what an actor just said. The Cinema 800's dedicated center channel can help with that. This system also comes with three levels of dialogue enhancement, so you can choose the setting that's just right for you.
Virtual surround sound has come a long way, but there's just no substitute for the real thing. So if you want an even more immersive experience, add Klipsch's optional Surround 3 wireless rear speaker kit behind your viewing area to deliver complete wraparound sound effects.
Easy streaming options
Whether you want to stream your favorite Spotify® playlist, shuffle all your Pandora® stations, or listen to your downloaded podcasts and audiobooks, this sound bar has you covered with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in. It's also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant — so if you've got one of those devices, you can control it with your voice.
- 3.1-channel sound bar and subwoofer system with premium wooden enclosures
- Dolby Atmos decoding for heightened, three-dimensional soundstage
- built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- compatible with Klipsch Surround 3 wireless speaker kit for full surround sound
- frequency response: 28-20,000 Hz
- total system power: 800 watts
- three-channel sound bar with 7 built-in speakers
- three 1" soft dome tweeters mated to Tractrix horns for wide dispersion
- four 3" oval fiber-composite midrange drivers
- wraparound grille cloth and premium black wood endcaps
- interchangeable walnut endcaps included
- low-profile bar can be wall-mounted or placed on your TV stand
- Dolby® Digital and Dolby Digital Plus decoding
- virtual surround sound mode for a more immersive listening experience
- dialogue mode for enhanced vocal clarity
- 48"W x 2-7/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- 10" fiber-composite cone woofer in wood enclosure
- syncs wirelessly with sound bar
- 14-1/4"W x 18-1/2"H x 14-1/2"D
Connections and general info:
- 2 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output (one cable included)
- supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) and ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- features HDCP 2.3 for 8K HDR video passthrough
- optical digital audio input
- 3.5mm minijack analog audio input
- mono RCA subwoofer output for adding second sub or replacing included wireless sub with a wired sub
- keyhole brackets for wall-mounting (wall template included)
- backlit remote control with subwoofer volume adjustment
- warranty: 3 years for drivers and cabinets, 1 year for electronics