Metra CS-DAC Digital-to-analog converter
Bridge the gap between old and new
Sometimes we have a source that only has a digital audio output — a challenge when we want to hook it up to an amp or audio system that only has analog inputs. The Metra ethereal CS-DAC2 is here to help.
This compact DAC (digital-to-analog converter) takes an incoming digital audio signal and converts it to analog — perfect for pairing an "old school" amplifier with a digital source. Use it to connect your network streaming device, TV, or just about any other digital audio source to your amp.
Support for multi-channel audio
The CS-DAC2 has both coaxial and Toslink optical digital inputs. It supports a variety of audio formats, including multi-channel surround sound signals. This DAC's small size and simple setup make for an easy installation.
- converts a digital audio signal to analog stereo for connection to an amplifier with analog inputs only
- supports devices with Toslink optical or coaxial digital outputs, like streaming media players
- supports PCM stereo and multi-channel digital audio signals
- supports audio resolutions up to 24-bit/96kHz
- provides noise-free signal transmission
- front-panel switch for toggling between optical and coaxial digital sources
- compact design makes for an easy installation
- 5V DC power supply included
- warranty: 1 year