Music Hall MH- Stealth
Hear the music, and nothing but the music
This turntable is Music Hall's first foray into direct-drive technology, and it runs incredibly quietly — that's why they call it the Stealth. The rock-solid plinth features the company's signature multi-layer construction, which helps isolate vibration, and the platter is 4 lbs. of solid aluminum with a rubber mat. The entire assembly rests on vibration-damping adjustable feet.
Everything about this 'table is designed to keep bad vibrations at bay, and let you hear the music on your cherished albums, just as the artist intended.
Quality in the details
The Stealth's S-shaped aluminum tonearm features a pre-installed Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge — a $230 value by itself. The 2M line is beloved by audiophiles, and the Blue cartridge is known for balanced performance and highly accurate reading of record grooves. The 'table plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm records, and the platter is spun by a low-torque, brushless motor that stops automatically at the end of an album side.
- multi-layer plinth construction isolates vibration for quieter performance
- low-torque, brushless motor for reduced vibration and greater speed stability
- 9-inch curved aluminum tonearm for superb tracking ability
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Blue moving magnet cartridge
- VTA (vertical tracking angle) can be adjusted while player is in use
- motor stops automatically at the end of a record (tone arm must be lifted manually)
- automatic standby mode activates after 20 minutes of non-use
- dynamically balanced 4-pound aluminum platter with vibration-damping rubber mat
- vibration-damping adjustable feet
- touch-activated electronic speed control (33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm)
- gold-plated RCA audio jacks with detachable phono cables
- includes cloth dust cover
- signal-to-noise ratio: 70dB
- speed variation: ±0.3%
- wow and flutter: 0.07%
- output level: 5.5mV
- frequency response (with included cartridge): 20-20,000 Hz (+2/-1dB)
- channel separation (with included cartridge): 20dB (at 1kHz)
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-7/8"W x 5-13/16"H x 14-1/4"D
- weight: 24 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year