NAD C 298 Stereo Power Amplifier
The NAD C298 delivers an impressive 185 watts per channel, and it's 4-ohm stable so it can drive a wide array of demanding speakers. In bridged mode, this powerhouse offers 620 watts into a single channel. You can connect your source via unbalanced RCA or balanced XLR inputs.
Innovative amplifier technology
But with NAD, you're getting more than high wattage numbers. This amp offers pristine Class D amplification thanks to HybridDigital Purifi Eigentakt™ technology. It helps the amp maintain even frequency response into lower impedance loads, and minimizes the occurrence of digital clipping. Of course, it also offers robust power output and accurate sound with minimal distortion, for a listening experience that NAD calls "analog-like."
- 185 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.005% THD with 2 channels driven
- 340 watts x 2 into 4 ohms
- 620 watts x 1 into 8 ohms (bridged mode)
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Class D amplifier design with HybridDigital Purifi Eigentakt™ technology
- signal-to-noise ratio: 120 dB
- stereo balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs
- stereo RCA line output for connecting a separate amplifier or powered subwoofer
- binding post speaker connectors
- input select switch (fixed/variable)
- rotary input gain knob on rear panel
- three-position auto sense level switch
- 12-volt trigger input/output
- detachable power cord
- 17-1/8"W x 4-3/4"H x 15-3/8"D
- weight: 24.7 lbs.