NAD Masters Series M10 V2 Compact stereo integrated amplifier with built-in BluOS® streaming, Apple AirPlay® 2, and Bluetooth®
An advanced streamer/amplifier
The NAD Masters Series M10 V2 integrated amplifier builds on the power, convenience, and versatility of the original Masters Series M10. It lets you stream music wirelessly and connect your favorite components. The built-in screen even shows you artist names, titles, and album art. All that cool, flashy functionality is backed up by a solid 100-watt-per-channel amplifier that can power a pair of connected speakers.
So what got better? It's now compatible with Dolby® Digital 4.2 surround sound (more on that later). And the amp's gain algorithms have been updated for smoother, more accurate volume control. And speaking of control, this newer version comes with a handheld IR remote controller for added convenience.
A wealth of streaming options
The M10V2 features built-in Apple AirPlay 2 so you can easily stream music files from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Two-way Bluetooth with aptX HD® lets you stream from your mobile device to the amp, or from the amp to compatible wireless speakers or headphones. Select music using an app on your phone, with the included remote, or from the amp's front-panel touchscreen.
For a surround sound setup, your front left/right speakers can be wired to the M10 V2's binding posts, while it connects wirelessly to a pair of Bluesound speakers for the rear channels. And you can add a wireless subwoofer for deep bass that draws you into the action. It's a very convenient way to set up a simple home theater for enjoyable movie nights and gaming marathons.
Digital and analog connections make this amp very versatile. Dual stereo RCA inputs let you connect analog components, and you'll find one Toslink optical and one digital coaxial input on the back of the chassis, too. An ARC-enabled HDMI input lets you use the M10 V2 to enhance your TV sound. If you have a thumb drive or mass storage device full of digital music, there's a Type-A USB port available, too.
A set of binding posts lets you connect a pair of speakers, and RCA preamp outputs let you pass the signal along to additional amps so you can build out your system. There are two wired subwoofer outputs, so you can crank up the bass by adding one or two traditional powered subs.
- 100 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Hybrid Digital nCore Amplifier with updated gain algorithms
- 32-bit/192kHz ESS Sabre DAC built in
- supports high-res MQA, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- 7" color LCD touchscreen display with proximity sensor
- voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri
- BluOS compatibility for further expansion with Bluesound wireless speakers
- built-in two-way Bluetooth® with aptX HD
- connects to your home network via built-in dual-band Wi-Fi® or wired Ethernet for music streaming
- app-based streaming support for Amazon, Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, Qobuz and more (subscription required for some services)
- free internet radio from TuneIn Radio and iHeartRadio
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream from an iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- free BluOS controller app for iOS®, Android™, Windows®, and Mac® OS X
- built-in Dirac Live room correction
- 2 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- digital inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- HDMI eARC input
- USB (Type A) port for connecting a thumb drive or mass storage device
- Gigabit Ethernet port for making a wired network connection
- stereo RCA preamp output for connecting a separate amplifier
- 2 mono RCA outputs for connecting powered subwoofers
- binding post speaker connectors
- IR input and 12-volt trigger in/out
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-1/2"W x 3-15/16"H x 10-1/4"D
- weight: 11 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years