TEAC AX-505 Stereo Integrated amplifier
Delivering all the dynamics of your music, a high performance integrated amplifier with balanced input capability
The AX-505 is a stereo integrated amplifier that delivers 130W + 130W of output power but occupies just an A4-size footprint.
In the power amplifier section we’ve employed a cool-running and energy-efficient option, a TEAC-tuned Ncore module by Hypex from Netherlands. Its clear sound with low distortion and high Signal-to-Noise ratio reproduces Hi-Res audio content with true dynamism and musical verve.
In addition, the AX-505 also provides high quality headphone listening, via an integrated headphone amplifier, one that that supports ‘ground separate’ connection.
Admittedly more ‘eye-candy’ than a functional necessity, a pair of eye-catching level meters on the front panel track musical volume levels as they ebb and flow. The user experience is further enhanced by the presence of a well-damped volume control finished with a machined aluminum knob for precise volume adjustment. A Passive-cooling design, for completely silent operation, allows the listener to focus on their music without the distraction of irritating fan noise
Combine this state-of-the-art stereo integrated amplifier with TEAC's latest standalone DAC unit, the UD-505, or the NT-505 USB DAC/Network Player and you can revel in all the benefits of high-spec, Hi-Res audio, such as DSD512 and PCM 768kHz content.
- 130W + 130W (4ohm) of max output power from a Hypex Ncore power amplifier module, tuned by TEAC
- MUSES8920 op-amps for high quality sound
- Independent resistor ladder-type volume controls
- Large capacity toroidal-core power transformer with Schottky barrier diodes
- CCLC headphone amplifier circuit for linear sound
- 1/8inch (3.5mm) 4-pole headphone jack supporting ‘ground-separate’ connection
- Dual level meter with 4-step dimmable backlight
- Passive-cooling design for silent operation
- Full-metal body for rigidity, stability and elegance
- Compact design with an A4-sized footprint
- XLR balanced analogue input
- Three sets of unbalanced RCA analogue audio inputs with a wide-pitch connector layout
- A set of gold-plated, screw-type speaker terminals compatible with AWG8 cable and banana plugs
- Auto power-saving
- Remote control included
- RoHS compliant