- FL display with level meter essential for recording level adjustments
- Auto sampling rate converter compatible with a wide range of digital audio sources
- Program playback function (32 tracks)
- Repeat playback function (single/all/A-B)
- Shuffle playback function
- 1/4" (6.35mm) Headphone jack with volume control
- Infra-red Remote control
Record to audio CD-R/RW The CD-RW890mkII is capable of recording to audio CD-R/RW media from both analog and digital audio sources.*
* SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) digital copy control may prevent digital dubbing.
The auto track function senses intervals and increments track numbers Auto track is a handy feature that detects silent intervals when dubbing records or cassettes to CD-R/RW, automatically incrementing track numbers. This significantly reduces the time and labor associated with manually assigning individual track numbers while listening to each track.*
* Track numbers may not be assigned correctly if the silent interval is very short or if tracks feature excessive noise.
The synchro recording function starts recording automatically at the start of a track This handy feature begins recording automatically on receiving an audio signal (analog or digital) from a device like a CD or MD player, then halts recording when the signal stops.
A design philosophy that emphasizes ease-of-use and audio quality With the display and power switch on the left and the control buttons and headphone jack located on the right, the design ensures ease of use. The CD drive is located in the center to minimize unwanted vibrations that could affect audio quality.