Yamaha A-S301 Integrated Amplifier (60 Watts)
A smart buy for your stereo speakers
Behind every pair of great speakers, there's a great amplifier. But great doesn't have to mean expensive. The Yamaha A-S301 is a budget-friendly mate for your stereo speakers. This streamlined stereo amp offers solid power alongside sound that's clean and crisp. Anti-resonance construction, a symmetrical circuit layout, and Pure Direct listening mode keep unwanted distortion and interference from cluttering signals. Your music will sound cleaner, so more of those fine details shine through.
Connect your TV and Blu-ray player
The A-S301 has six pairs of analog RCA inputs, including a phono input for connecting a turntable. But music sources aren't the only possibilities: optical and coaxial digital audio inputs let you bring video devices into the fold. Connect a TV or Blu-ray player to these inputs, and enjoy movie sound through your stereo speakers with this amp. It's a cost-effective way to build an excellent two-channel rig in your TV room that offers dynamic sound with a wide stereo image.
- 60 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.019% THD
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) combines a symmetrical circuit layout along with anti-resonance construction for high-quality sound with minimal distortion
- Pure Direct mode allows music signals to travel the shortest possible route through the unit's circuitry for cleaner sound
- optical and coaxial digital audio inputs
- 6 RCA audio inputs, including MM (moving magnet) phono input
- Bluetooth®-ready with optional Yamaha YBA-11 adapter (not included)
- subwoofer output
- two pairs of RCA recording outputs
- signal-to-noise ratio: 99 dB (CD)
- two pairs of binding-post speaker connectors with front-panel switching
- 1/4" headphone jack
- remote control
- 17-1/8"W x 5-15/16"H x 15-3/8"D
- weight: 19.8 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years