Yamaha TT-N503 MusicCast VINYL 500 Turntable
This Yamaha product is pre-order ONLY at this time. Please give us a call if you would like more information on pre-ordering Yamaha.
Manual belt-drive turntable with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and MusicCast, plus built-in phono preamp and pre-mounted cartridge (Black)
Analog warmth and digital convenience in one turntable
A turntable is analog technology — but that doesn't mean it has to be stuck in the last century. The Yamaha TT-N503 features built-in Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Apple AirPlay®, and Spotify® Connect, so it can double as a streaming music source when you're not listening to records.
It's also equipped with Yamaha MusicCast technology, so you can make it part of a wireless multi-room system. And it has a built-in phono preamp, so it's a great way to add the turntable's record-playing and streaming to your existing receiver.
Each part of the TT-N503 was chosen for a reason. The belt-driven die-cast aluminum platter provides excellent rotational stability, and the static balance straight tonearm can be adjusted so it tracks perfectly in the grooves of a record. An isolated DC synchronous motor reduces vibration, and an external power supply reduces electrical interference, so you just hear the music.
Yamaha even pre-installed a quality moving magnet cartridge, so you can start playing albums as soon as it's all set up.
- belt-driven die-cast aluminum platter provides excellent rotational stability
- static balance straight tonearm for superb tracking ability
- includes pre-mounted moving magnet cartridge
- switchable phono preamp built in
- built-in MusicCast lets you stream from the turntable directly to compatible wireless speakers
- stream music via built-in Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, AirPlay® and Spotify® Connect
- DLNA-equipped for music streaming from a compatible PC or Network Attached Storage (NAS) device
- connect to Amazon Alexa to add voice control for digital music playback through MusicCast
- isolated DC synchronous motor for reduced vibration and superior speed stability
- external power supply reduces likelihood of electro-mechanical interference
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with adjustable vibration-damping feet
- elegant piano black finish
- fully manual operation
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- speed variation: ±2%
- wow and flutter: 0.2%
- signal to noise ratio: 67dB
- stereo RCA phono output
- stereo RCA line output
- Ethernet port for connecting to a network
- Type-B USB input for firmware updates
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 17-3/4"W x 5-3/8"H (with dust cover down) x 14-1/2"D
- weight: 10.6 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year